Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Double Storey!
We started this week with 'Ice-cream Monday', as the boys were working in 41 degree heat!
I thought Joe should have sent them home, but he is far too conscientious! So to compensate I took ice-creams and powerade :) There is very little shade so at least they were simultaneously working on some very deep tanning! The second storey went up in no time! This was probably the most exciting thing we've seen thus far, we were actually able to climb up and walk around our upstairs area! We were able to get a real sense of our room size, and the view!
I'm guessing that Occupational Health and Safety regulations would stipulate we shouldn't be climbing around up there....so pretend you never saw these pictures! While we were up there we were able to make a couple of minor changes to door widths etc, which is really hard to preempt from the drawings. This is a major benefit to having an independent builder, it is no trouble to move things around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment