Saturday, May 29, 2010

SSSSSSSSSPLASHback!!!

Oh wow...we have been waiting for this one for a while! (Mostly because of how expensive these things are!!) and spent ages choosing the colour, buying sample pots, painting the wall, looking at it in different light...going back to the drawing board...it was quite burdensome, as once it is in- it is in for good!
I had bought a red clock and really loved the tone (red with a slight blue base), so we were trying to find a paint to match, then BAM! Elias the kitchen guy turns up with sample glass, not having seen our clock, and it matched it perfectly!
As is every sub-clinical obsessive compulsives dream- I went shopping for home organisation items...ahhh...the joy off having everything in the right place :) This included a late night trip to ikea, big W, Target, Kmart, and many many Bunnings ventures! Now with our utensils on hooks, laundry cloths hung and handbags sorted I feel just about complete!
>

2 comments:

  1. your home looks beautiful sariah! happy for ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Sariah! Congrats for got wonderful home. Updates your blog with some interesting posts.
    industrial safety harness

    ReplyDelete